- Treatment in-situ reduces time and costs
- Help maintain a well’s productivity
- Lowers the high cost of iron and manganese removal from the distribution system.
Pantonite well treatment options:
- Used during a full well rehabilitation in conjunction with mechanical surging
- Maintenance Treatment – Pantonite can be injected into a well without removing the pump.
- Cost effective option to a full rehabilitation
- Minimizes downtime (2 – 3 day treatment process)
- Prolongs the need for a full well rehabilitation.